logo

Our forum has been moved to a new system. If you previously had an account you will need to create a new account using the same username and email address. Do not use the 'Forgot Password Feature'

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Adding custom music/songs to the list of background music?
Yoshikarter1
#1 Posted : Monday, October 08, 2012 11:07:54 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

This is the best place I could think to put this.

Though I'm not entirely sure, I'm wondering if there is a way to do this manually, maybe by even simply adding the right type of file to the music folder. From the looks of it, the background music, except for the big bang games, are ogg files, but none of them are named, just numbers.

I do know how to record music, and/or convert it, but would the game acknowledge it if I put it in the folder? Or would it be as if nothing had changed?

Should I just try it and see what happens? If it works, I would not have to bother Encore if it's something that could be done at home.
Brandy redux
#2 Posted : Monday, October 08, 2012 11:37:07 AM(UTC)
Brandy redux

Groups: Registered

Hi Yoshikarter1,

I am very sorry to have to tell you that the answer to your question is NO - it is not possible to add custom music/songs to the list of background music in any version of Hoyle Puzzle and Board Games.

If you would like that option to be added to future versions, please click on the link below

http://forum.hoylegaming...to-Submit.aspx#post3924

then follow the directions in that FAQ for How to Submit Feedback/Suggestions/Gripes.