logo

Our forum has been moved to a new system. If you previously had an account you will need to create a new account using the same username and email address. Do not use the 'Forgot Password Feature'

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Face of cards
jkjk2
#1 Posted : Friday, December 12, 2014 4:30:33 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

I purchased and downloaded software for Hoyle Solitaire and More. Had no problem with download, and every game my wife and I have played works great, but the cards are very hard to play with because the numbers and suits are gigantic, like for players that are almost blind, which we are not. I cannot find anything in Options to change this, which was no problem with previous games on older computers. There is an illustration in the Rules which shows Card Faces on the Options menu. Am I missing something somewhere for this? I have a HP computer w/Windows 8.1
TMLFAN4LIFE
#2 Posted : Friday, December 12, 2014 6:40:47 PM(UTC)
TMLFAN4LIFE

Groups: Registered, Administrators

Originally Posted by: jkjk2 Go to Quoted Post
I purchased and downloaded software for Hoyle Solitaire and More. Had no problem with download, and every game my wife and I have played works great, but the cards are very hard to play with because the numbers and suits are gigantic, like for players that are almost blind, which we are not. I cannot find anything in Options to change this, which was no problem with previous games on older computers. There is an illustration in the Rules which shows Card Faces on the Options menu. Am I missing something somewhere for this? I have a HP computer w/Windows 8.1

I'm very sorry to be the bearer of bad news but our Hoyle Mini Packs are based off of the 2013 versions which omit the option to change the backs of the cards. There will be no updates to this product to change this behavior I'm afraid so the only options are to play the game as it is, or contact customer service for a refund.

With that being said, We are taking feedback for future versions of the products so if you have any additional feedback about what features you would like to see in our products please let us know on the forums.

Thank you very much for taking the time to post here and I'm sorry this was not the answer you were looking for.
Jason Carver
Community Support at Encore Software.
http://forums.encoreusa.com
http://forums.hoylegaming.com
Official Tech Support : http://support.encore.com