logo

Our forum has been moved to a new system. If you previously had an account you will need to create a new account using the same username and email address. Do not use the 'Forgot Password Feature'

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Custom word lists on Word Searches
lcongdon
#1 Posted : Friday, July 06, 2012 1:37:15 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

I have an older program for Word Searches called Word Games (by Hoyle) that won't work on my newer computer. Yesterday I bought the 2012 Puzzle/board games program to get the new Word Searches and when I try to create custom word lists it asks me to name the list and when I save it, it doesn't show up anywhere. The old program had you add the words, name the list and it would show up under the group "Word Lists (custom)". This isn't working. Need help to create the custom word lists. I am a teacher and use this for spelling words.
Brandy redux
#2 Posted : Friday, July 06, 2012 3:30:28 PM(UTC)
Brandy redux

Groups: Registered

Hi lcongdon,

I have confirmed that the 'Create New Word List' function does not work correctly in Hoyle Puzzle & Board Games 2012.

If you would like to submit your feedback/suggestions/gripes about this problem directly to the Development Team, please click on the link below for instructions

http://forum.hoylegaming...to-Submit.aspx#post3924

Please do keep in mind that if you purchased Hoyle Puzzle & Board Games 2012 from a retail store within the last 90 days or from either broderbund.com, encore.com or hoylegaming.com within the last 30 days, you are eligible for a refund - even after the product has been installed.

Please click on the link below

http://support.encore.co...merservice/refunds.aspx

to check out the Refund Policy.