logo

Our forum has been moved to a new system. If you previously had an account you will need to create a new account using the same username and email address. Do not use the 'Forgot Password Feature'

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Screen resolution on Acer Aspire
bubbarat
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 07, 2010 9:03:28 AM(UTC)

Groups:

I have the new acer aspire one atom with windows 7 32 bit. hoyle card games 2009 won't start due to it telling me my screen resolution is not correct for the game. My pc's resolution is set higher than the minumum requirement. I'm ready to throw it in the ocean if I can't get it fixed soon. pleasssssse help!!!! hugs, Carol
Brandy redux
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 07, 2010 9:41:17 AM(UTC)
Brandy redux

Groups: Registered

Hi Carol,

The biggest problem with the Acer Aspire One Netbooks is that the maximum screen resolution for the installed video card is only 1024 x 600. And, the Minimum System Requirements for Hoyle Card Games 2009 requires a screen resolution of AT LEAST 1024 x 768.

So, what that means is that your Acer Aspire One Netbook's video card is not compatible with Hoyle Card Games 2009. And, I'm afraid there's nothing that can be done about that other than either installing Hoyle Card Games 2009 onto a different computer or requesting a refund.

If you purchased Hoyle Card Games 2009 from a retail store within the last 90 days or from broderbund.com or hoylegaming.com/ within the last 30 days, you are eligible for a refund, as can be seen by clicking on the link below

Refunds