logo

Our forum has been moved to a new system. If you previously had an account you will need to create a new account using the same username and email address. Do not use the 'Forgot Password Feature'

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

How to purchase the Backgammon boards
marygaff
#1 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2009 12:23:37 AM(UTC)

Groups:

I would like to purchase the other backgammon board options, but they're not in the catalog. How do I get them in the catalog so I can purchase them?
Brandy redux
#1 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2009 4:00:09 AM(UTC)
Brandy redux

Groups: Registered

Hi marygaff,

The backgammon boards are, actually, in the catalog. It's just that pictures of those boards are not displayed in the catalog.

To purchase the backgammon boards, this is what you should do:

1. Open the catalog.

2. Click on the 'Game Items' tab.

3. Scroll through the items until you find the items that appear to be blank. You will see a total of 12 items (starting on Page 5 and ending on Page 8) which display only the 'Buy Now' button and the price tag of 0.00 - but no actual picture of each item.

4. Click on the 'Buy Now' button for each of the items that appear to be blank on Pages 5, 6, 7 and 8 - making sure that the 'Buy Now' button has been replaced with a 'Sold' button for ALL items, as seen below.

The next time you go to the Backgammon game, you should see that the Backgammon boards have been purchased.